What We Do?
AIREA’s member exporters constitute significant proportion (> 90%) of rice exports happening from the country.
AIREA extends its services to the members which can be broadly classified as :
- Apprising about latest policy changes
- Organizing awareness programmes for farmers and other stakeholders
- Organizing buyer seller meetings
- Providing latest market intelligence
- Representing industry issues to the appropriate authorities for resolution
- Helping with trade leads
- Facilitation in support available under various government schemes
- Liaison with statutory authorities
COACHING AND CONSULTING
Our experienced, committed and innovative workforce holds the key to the effective management of our business operations and company processes.
AIREA also registers associate members from other industry stakeholders such as laboratories, logistics agencies , machinery and packaging industry etc.
in 15 years.
The All India Rice Exporters’ Association (AIREA) is the Apex Trade body of rice exporters of India. It has been constantly serving the rice trade since its inception in 1989.
- Counselling And Advising
- Informing Trade
- Market Intelligence
- Circulating Trade Leads
- Projecting Trade Related Policy
- Organizing Training Programs
- Participating in International and Domestic Trade
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A
Business Plan Consultant?
Schedule your company strategy session right now!
News & Events
Events & Reports
AAHAR – Aahar 2022 is one of the biggest and largest fair in Asia organized by Indian Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO) in association with All India Food Processors' Organization (AIFPO), Agricultural and Processed Food...