Why become a member?The members of AIREA enjoy services that help them develop their business.
The services include –
- Information on the latest government notifications and policy changes
- Representation and research on issues that affect the industry
- Liaising and advocacy with appropriate agencies/departments for reforms or solutions
- Access to a nodal point for meeting with foreign delegates and agencies
- Detailed statistics on the monthly export of rice and other relevant data
- Information on domestic and international prices, export data, etc.
- Notifications on export possibilities and trade enquiries sent to AIREA
- Information and facilitation of participation in trade fairs, exhibitions, expositions, seminars and workshops
- Information from relevant surveys and market research
- Addressing any other issues/problems affecting the industry brought to the notice of AIREA by the members